Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Baby Girl Shower by Southern California Wedding Planner, Constance Curtis

I love planning any kind of event! Weddings are my first love but I jump at the opportunity to plan baby showers, kids birthday parties, and bridal showers. They are so much fun! Over the past couple months I put together a little something special for my sister and my niece, Lola Rae, who is arriving in March :) It was fun and relaxed and more importantly, done inexpensively for those on a budget! Take a peek below and enjoy :)












Desserts were done by Sweet and Saucy! and Linens provided by Elegant Designs Specialty Linens. The rest of the decorations I made :)

XO,
Photobucket

2 comments:

Lissa (The Wedding Bistro at Bellenza) said...

Simple and sweet!

kennady said...

All the pictures shared in this post are really great. I have enjoyed by spending time on it. The arrangements and decoration were perfect. For those who want to plan the event easily, they should make use of the wedding planner app for iPhone and get gain from it.

Post a Comment